Just imagine one direct source where your potential clients can review all of your professional qualifications and read testimonials from your satisfied customers.
A+Certified is a quick and easy way for a licensed contractor to show prospective customers he/she has passed a 14-point verification process pertaining to work history, quality of work, and customer satisfaction. Our service provides your customer with direct information from your complete and personalized business profile page posted on the A+Certified website with information that’s critical for a discriminating customer to have before making the important decision of “who to hire.”
A+Certified contractors are awarded for their high standards in work quality and customer service. Only experienced and reliable contractors can become A+Certified.
Apply for A+ Certification
- Click on Become A Member page
- Fill out the short form application for pre-approval including company name, address, trade license number,and years in business
- Submit the short form to see if you pass the pre-approval process.
- After review by the Verified Contractor Service, You will be notified by a company representative to discuss your approval status.
- If approved, you will be sent the long form to complete the 14 point verification process for final A+Certified approval.
- Registration fee is $199 for the first year and $299 for each year thereafter. This fee is normally paid in full, once phase one of the approval process is confirmed.
- Allow 10-15 working days for the final approval. Once approved, the contractor will be awarded the A+Certified seal of approval and will receive the “Certificate of Quality”.Your company will be featured on the A+Certified web site that includes your complete profile page that is advertised to customer looking for top quality contractors with verified credentials.
Once the contractor becomes A+Certified, we build the contractors professional profile page where A+ Certified contractors can immediately be found on the www.VerifiedContractorService.com website. Contractor will be featured with other A+Certified contractors. The A+Certified members are authorized to use the A+Certified logo and credentials on company vehicles, web site, print and social media.